SaberLeomon is an Ancient Animal Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Smilodon (Smilodon californicus), colloquially known as the saber-toothed lion. It is said to possess the ability for Mach speed. However, the details are shrouded in mystery, though according to one theory it is a Leomon who was changed into the shape of a beast. With its speed it can easily dodge attacks, no matter how fast they are. Its two over-developed fangs and sharp claws possess tremendous destructive power, and is called the ultimate Digimon.
- Main article: SaberLeomon (Adventure)
- Main article: SaberLeomon (Tamers)
- Main article: SaberLeomon (Data Squad)
A Leomon tells the Protagonist that he is "searching for something". The Drimogemon group at Drill Tunnel finds an ancient ruin that turns out to be the tomb of Leomon's ancestor, and a statue in the tomb resembles SaberLeomon.
SaberLeomon is one of the few rare cards you can only get 1 of each. He gets 10+ in def. and atk. points for each card in your trash.
SaberLeomon digivolves from Cerberumon.
SaberLeomon digivolves from Rapidmon. SaberLeomon also appears at the Tropical Isles.
SaberLeomon digivolves from GrapLeomon at LV 57 with 290 attack and 20000 beast exp. It can also be found at Proxy Island after completing the Gaia Origin quest in Dusk.
SaberLeomon digivolves from Monzaemon with passing time.This section of the article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
- Howling Crusher (Nail Crusher): Uses its gigantic claws to tear the opponent to pieces.
- Twin Fang (Infinity Arrow): Hardens the countless envenomed "hairs" in its mane and tackles the opponent, leaving them completely paralyzed.